Friday 17 August 2012

WORLD'S SMALLEST SNAIL...?

Or, What the Sam Heck was this doing in my kitchen?


Is this the teeniest snail in the world?

Lookee here - just found this bimbling along on my kitchen sink. (Yeah. I know.  Best not dwell on that).  His name is Leonardo.

But how did he get there?

And where on earth did he come from? 

He looks awfully young.  Do his parents know he's out?

I'm the King of the World!

Oh, Sweet Potatoes, are they going to come looking for him?

Oi!  You seen my boy?

Quick!  Take his picture next to a ruler and then repatriate him outside*.




Not helping, Little Dude...








            



...That's better












Now if that's not Friday Night Excitement, I'm sure I don't know what is :)



*Note:
 I wielded the camera - No.1 Son did the whole Snail Handling/Relocation thing. 
 I don't do creepy crawlies.


4 comments:

  1. oh he is so cute..and lost without his mummy ...bet he is glad you guys found him and he didn't get squashed x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe his mum let him out. We may have Care Order issues here :)

      Delete
  2. He is teeny! Bless him, your kitchen must have seemed like another world to him - hope he got home okay. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. You'd think he'd write, just to let us know...Kids, eh? :)

      Delete