Tuesday 7 February 2012

Pep Talk

Ahoy! (not sure why I use that particular form of greeting.  I used it in Sainsbury's the other day, much to my 8 year old daughter's consternation.)  Anyway...
Just had a pep talk from my Best Beloved re postings on my blog and where the sam heck are they ending up. 
Poor chap got home to find me in a state of high anxiety and a small pool of perspiration (non-odourous) entirely frustrated by my inability to work out how this blogging thing works.

I have become the kind of person who used to test my patience when I was but a whippersnapper full of brain cells and empty of responsibility.




Yes now I am empty of brain cells and full of responsibility and it all seems to have taken its toll on the learning/retaining bit of my brain.  I'll get there.  You see if I don't.  It may well be that by then everyone else is sending their blogs direct to their followers' retina - who knows.   Should that be retinas? 
Again, who knows?  And indeed, who cares?

So, what with all my hours spent trying to create pages (kind of succeeded) and then re-naming them (failed) I have now forgotten what I wanted to say.

No time now even to muse - I have to head off sharpish to run the Art & Craft Club at children nos. 2 & 3 school.  Today is this particular group's last session and we will be making fridge magnets with mini canvases.

Wish me luck!

Laters.  (Anyone else watch The Cafe on Sky1?  Loved it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment